Monday, May 20, 2013

I Gotta Be Me

If you are a follower of my blog you may notice that I've changed it up---quite a bit!!  It hasn't even been quite a year since I dove into the world of blog land.  Being the technology idiot that I am (NOT one of my stronger suites!!), I hired a blog designer to get me started.  While she did a fantastic job, I have just come to realize over time that the blog design didn't really reflect who I am.  Gorgeous as it was, it wasn't filled with the color and whimsy that reflects my personality.  This may not be the fanciest blog with all kinds of cool things on it,  but when I log into it I instantly feel happy!!  I hope you enjoy it and will continue to come back!!!

8 comments :

  1. This totally suits you it looks like cute tin panels on the sides! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was nothing against my blog designer...she did exactly what I told her to do....it just wasn't ME, though! I had to delete the other reply because I said that I needed to figure out how to get the text to be the same (it isn't while I'm writing!) and low and behold, it was when it posted!! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love it, Karen!! It's very whimsical and totally YOU!! I'm glad you changed it to better fit your work. You did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It cheers me up too!

    Sheila in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Karen! Really turned out cute, beautiful colors!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. We agree...this is a HAPPY place to "visit".. Loved the old blog, but REALLY love this! And it is YOU through and through! Impressed!!
    Nancy, Patti and Penny
    Roots

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls!! I'll be coming back home this summer and can't wait to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete