Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back to Central City

I grew up in almost heaven....West Virginia....as the song says.  When I go back home to visit, I always hit my favorite antique mall there in an area called Central City.  I've been going to this mall since I was a young girl and I've never gone out empty handed....there's just so much to look at!!  This shot was taken from the wonderful balcony area.

The best thing about this mall is all of the interesting things they always seem to have there....lots of nooks and crannies!

Think of what you could do with that cool trim!!!

Gotta look high and low for the goodies...

Random....I know...but I sorta wanted it!!

Who could go in this mall and NOT go up those steps??!!  You know there just HAS to be so many treasures up there!!

The best thing is that mostly everything up there is nicely priced, too!

So, down the road from this mall is another little mall....and when I saw this, it took my breath away! I was a majorette in high school and wore this exact outfit...complete with those boots and tassels!!!  Although this wasn't my crew, it still brought back the best of memories!!  Long live the Pony Express!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment