Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Little Treasure




Yesterday while my son was in a driving class I embarked on a treasure hunt....not hard to do when my favorite antique mall in Lexington, "Feather Your Nest" was still open when I dropped him off.  When  I saw that one booth had 50% off....my heart beat a little faster!  It didn't take long to spy this precious little board game called, quite aptly, "Sunken Treasure".  I was taken in by the dreamy colors, graphics, and just the good old feel of it!  I work with children and I know they are going to fall for this simple little game....and I'll be playing right along with them!  If you are ever in Lexington, Kentucky be sure to visit "Feather Your Nest".  It's just a charming little store and I never leave without some type of treasure!!

No comments :

Post a Comment