Saturday, December 22, 2012

In Honor Of Kennedi

I was given the honor of designing another relic bracelet for a special mom of one of my students.  As I've said before, I love to put together pieces that have specific meaning....it's much more personal.  The letters on this bracelet stand for Cornelia de Lange Syndrome.  When it came to deciding on what kind of buttons would keep company with the typewriter keys, it was a no-brainer--children with this syndrome are the happiest on the face of the earth!!  They wear constant smiles, which in turn, has everyone else smiling, too!!  We wanted the brightest pops of color imaginable...and who am I to argue about digging into my brightest buttons!!
Here's my girl wearing that big smile!  Now you know why black, brown, or tan buttons would NOT work on a CdLS bracelet!!

No comments :

Post a Comment