Friday, July 27, 2012

Remember When??


Frostie root beer...is there any other kind???

Howdy orange drink over vanilla ice cream...with it dripping off of my chin!!

Yummy...I remember the grape Crush!
Remember when people sat out on their porches and drank pop out of a bottle....shooting the breeze about the latest gossip?  Remember when kids used to save the bottle caps and play with them or display their collections?  You guessed it...I'm old enough to remember all of that and I'm happy I got to experience those days, too!!  That was way before computers sucked up our time....I miss those days.  I had some plain shower curtain hooks just BEGGING to be decorated somehow...and I had these bottle caps...so voila!!  Care to purchase?  They are in my piecespassed store on Etsy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment